In order to support and characterize all those who design, produce and deliver products and services in the Free Territory of Trieste, as well as from Trieste to the rest of the world, we have developed the “Made in Trieste” and “Made in the Free Territory of Trieste” brands.Download now the logo set
The use of these brands is, and will always be, completely free for the institutions, companies or individuals that agree to a few simple conditions.
The “Made in Trieste” and “Made in the Free Territory of Trieste” logos can be freely utilized if one or more of the following conditions are met:
- the whole production process has been carried out in the Free Territory of Trieste,
- a substantial transformation of imported raw materials or semi-processed materials has been carried out in the Free Territory,
- the product is a raw material, a product of agriculture or other primary production from the Free Territory of Trieste,
- the product is a result of good processing or manifacturing inside the area of the Free Port of Trieste (in this case, only the “made in Trieste” logo may be used),
- a product of intellect, creativity, research and/or development that has been carried out entirely in the Free Territory.
The logo colour or background colour may be changed at will.
On the other hand, the font face, the arrangement of the text and any shape of the logo may not be edited in any way.
“Free Territory of Trieste” is meant as described by the current International laws, ranging from Duino/Devin to Novigrad/Cittanova. Find out moreDownload now the logo set
This page is also available in: Italian